Reception is reachable for questions from monday till friday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Visit the reception is not possible till March 2th.
The campsite will open from 12 March 2021.
• The reception is open. We ask you to come to the reception as much as possible with 1 person at a time. Maximal 4 Persons on the same time. Facemasks are obliged in every public area.
HORECA AND SUPERMARKET
Our restaurant is closed until further notice. Also pick-up is not possible during the winter period.
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• If you have a fever or a cold, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to family members.
• Keep 1.5 meters apart.
• Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
• Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
• Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
• Use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
• Report it immediately if someone is ill by contacting your own doctor by telephone and inform the reception.
If for some reason you wish to cancel your booking, we will refer you to the general Cancellation Conditions.
Exception: All camping pitches arrivals until the 30th of April can be re-booked or cancelled up to 1 day before arrival. Re-booking is free. Cancellation only incurs the 25 Euro cancellation fee. More information and conditions.
If you have received a voucher from us, you can enter this code with your online reservation. If you have any questions about this please contact us.
With love, Team de Lakens