From 12th of March we will open our campsite. Of course we have taken measures to comply with the RIVM regulations. If you want to get away, welcome!
• The reception is open. You can check here the time: opening hours
• The activities of the recreation team are in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM. The recreation program can be found on the website.
• We will do several cleaning rounds to extra clean the sanitary buildings.
• You help us by not receiving visitors, so that the pressure on our sanitary facilities is limited and 1.5m distance can be maintained.
HORECA AND SUPERMARKET
The Restaurant, Supermarket and Bicycle Rental are open.
The sauna is currently closed and sports classes have also been cancelled. We can make you a reservation in our wellness bus for different treatments.
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• If you have a fever or a cold, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to family members.
• Keep 1.5 meters apart.
• Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
• Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
• Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
• Use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
• Report it immediately if someone is ill by contacting your own doctor by telephone and inform the reception.
If for some reason you want to cancel your already booked stay, here you find more information.
With love, Team de Lakens