Good news! We can use our sanitary and sauna facilities again. Of course we have taken measures to comply with the RIVM regulations. If you want to get away, welcome!
• The reception is open. We ask you to come to the reception as much as possible with 1 person at a time.
• The activities of the recreation team are in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM. The recreation program can be found on the website.
• We will do several cleaning rounds to extra clean the sanitary buildings.
HORECA AND SUPERMARKET
Restaurant Gestrand and the supermarket are open. You are very welcome here. The RIVM guidelines are also used here.
WHAT CAN YOU DO YOURSELF?
• If you have a fever or a cold, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to family members.
• Keep 1.5 meters apart.
• Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
• Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
• Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
• Use tissue paper and throw it away after use.
• Report it immediately if someone is ill by contacting your own doctor by telephone and inform the reception.
• You help us by not receiving visitors, so that the pressure on our sanitary facilities is limited and 1.5m distance can be maintained.
ARRIVALS AFTER JUNE 15
If for some reason you want to cancel your already booked stay, we refer you to the general Recron condition.
With love, Team de Lakens