Beachlodge 2-4 Persons
Due to the situation around Corona, there are various adjustments while camping and/or staying in an accommodation. To see what changes there are, we ask you to keep a close eye on the Corona page. We place all updates on this page.
- Maximally 4 people (2 adults and 2 children)
- Cosy living room
- Dining table with chairs
- Pellet stove
- Private bath
- Private toilet and wide wash basin
- Cot and highchair available
- A double bed (length 200 cm., width 180 cm)
- Sofa bed (length 200 cm., width 140 cm)
- 4-ring gas cooker
- Nespresso machine + milk frother
- Combi oven
- Kitchen utensils
- Made beds
- Final cleaning
- Free WiFi
- Morning newspaper
End of stay cleaning is included, but we do ask you to leave the rental accommodation in a tidy condition:
- Please take the bed linen off the beds and put it in a pillowcase;
- Make sure the washing up is done;
- Put away and to empty the bins and waste in the appropriate waste containers on the site.
We regret that you cannot bring any pets. The campsite is located in the protected nature reserve 'de Kennemerduinen'.
Barbecuing on an open fire is not permitted because of the risk of wildfire, but you can enjoy a barbecue on electric or gas!
You can check in from 15.00. Please check out by 11.00.
Select an arrival date
|= Not available|
At the moment we are working on our WIFI network on the campsite. You can therefore make free use of our ' De Lakens Wifi ' at no extra cost.
When our network is up to date, we apply our WiFi rates again.
Our hostess will welcome you to your accommodation and WiFi access. Also included are the great sauna facilities that can help you unwind completely. Before you leave, you only need to wash up and tidy: we'll take care of the cleaning.
What do you need to bring?
Almost everything is here: a fully equipped kitchen, towel packs, our hostess will show you the ropes and a small welcome pack will be ready for you.
Just make sure you bring your best holiday mood!