Bell Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
- 100 meters from the beach
- Babysitting, entertainment and activities
- Capacity of 2
With 2 people you can choose our luxuriously furnished 4×4 meter Bell tents, fully furnished with two spacious beds which you can slide together. If you are cold, there are warm blankets available. The Bell tents are attractively decorated with a rug, lamps and bedside tables. In addition, the tents have a small fridge and an electric heater.
For the tents you can sit at a table including two chairs. About 50 meters away you will find a well-maintained sanitary block with clean showers & toilets.
- Use of the beach camp site incl. lounges & hottubs
- Large indoor beach club area with unlimited coffee and tea
- Delicious breakfast & vegetarian dinners 5x per week (2x weekend / 3x midweek)
- Use of surfboards, wetsuits & longboards
- Use of the wellness and sauna area on the campsite
- Package for adults (25+) and for families (parents & children)
- Free use of sauna
- Max. 2 persons
- Electric heater
- Pets are not allowed
- Kitchen inventory
- Outdoor furniture
- Sauna facilities
Choose a date of travel to see the tariffs
Select a date of departure
- Not available
Available places from Bell Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
Available places from
for Bell Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
Present, for your holiday convenience!
- Capacity of 2 people (4x4m)
- Furnished with a rug, bedside table and footstool
- Equipped with beds with warm blankets & pillows (excl. bed linen)
- Electric heater to heat the Bell tent
- Outdoor table & chairs
- Lamp, mini fridge and electricity
- Including plates, cutlery & cups (3 pers.)
- Nearby showers & toilets
Frequenly asked questions
- What is the shortest route to the beach?
Camping de Lakens is a stone's throw away from the Bloemendaal beach. From the campsite you can reach it in several ways. The quickest way is via the back of the restaurant, from where it is another 100 metres, across a sand dune. You can also head to the beach from Schelpengat, a 1 km route through the dunes. From our main entrance you can take the road in the direction of the boulevard. This last route is about 1 km, about a 10-minute walk.
- Are dogs or other pets allowed?
Camping De Lakens is located in a protected natural area, which means that pets are unfortunately not allowed, even if they stay in the car. If you want to bring your dog on your camping holiday, then please inquire at our sister campsite Geversduin.
- Where do I find the washrooms?
On the map of our campsite you can see icons with the letter B. B means washroom. Washrooms have showers and toilets. The washrooms are heated and have a disabled room, family shower and a baby changing room too. Please ask for the entry code at Reception. All washrooms are open 24/7.
- Until what time can I get through the barrier?
Behind Reception is a barrier that gives the holder of a barrier pass 24/7 access. Should you come back after 22:00, then you can park your car in the car park; the barrier that gives access to the Tourist pitches and Liguster will be closed by then, and won't open until 08:00 in the morning. Konijnenpad has a barrier leading to the De Waard tents and the Season pitches. The 2nd barrier here will be closed from 20:00 to 08:00, except on Fridays, when it closes at 22:00.