Come and Camp for the Whole Season!
For 2024 we have no possibilities to register on the interested list. For 2025 we recommend keeping an eye on the website.
The wind in your hair, sand between your toes and the sun on your face; all that is part of the real 'de Lakens' feeling. At Camping de Lakens you are completely surrounded by beach vibes! Camp at walking distance from the beach, and experience it through three different seasons. Relax in our saunas, or during one of our beauty treatment sessions. Children are spoilt for choice of where to play! With a Season Pitch at our campsite you'll experience the ultimate freedom.
- A camping pitch sized 70 to 120m2 from the beginning to the end of the season. (Depending on availability).
- Use of the Finnish sauna, the infrared sauna and the Turkish bath.
- Parking for one car, on the pitch or a private car parking space.
- 6 people to stay on the pitch (see rules for who qualify).
- 16 amp electricity.
- Free showers.
Please keep in mind that
- a 2nd parking pass can be purchased (limited availability).
- you'll need a valid inspection report on your gas and electricity installations.
- dogs are not allowed.
- subletting is restricted.
- the pitch must be vacated and left empty and tidy at the end of the season.
- we have facilities to store your camping vehicle during the winter (depending on availability, not under cover).
Type of Season Pitches
We have different types of Season Pitches.
Off of them have different names, ranging in size from Dwergstern (Little stern) to Reuzenalbatros (Albatros).
They differ with regard to location, size, the amount of privacy and the distance to the washrooms. Season Camping is only allowed in a touring caravan, a campervan or a tent.
National Park Zuid – Kennemerland
Kennemerduinen is one of the largest dune areas in The Netherlands, and is a very inspiring dune landscape, allowing for endless walks and bicycle rides. On your way you'll pass lakes, woodland areas and great viewpoints, from which you have a good chance of spotting deer, rabbits or highland cattle.