Safari Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
- Capacity of 3 - 5 people
- Pelletofen inklusive einem Beutel Holzpellets
- 100 meters from the beach
- Babysitting, entertainment and activities
You can stay with 3 to 5 people in this spacious Safari Tent of 5×6 meters. The tent of approx. 35 m2 has two separate sleeping areas, one with a double bed and the other with a bunk bed and a single bed.
The tent is equipped with electricity and has a number of lamps, a small fridge and a pellet stove with which you can heat the tent wonderfully. All Safari Tents have a private terrace with table and chairs.
- Use of the beach camp site incl. lounges & hottubs
- Large indoor beach club area with unlimited coffee and tea
- Delicious vegetarian dinners 5x per week (2x weekend / 3x midweek)
- Use of surfboards, wetsuits & longboards
- Use of the wellness and sauna area on the campsite
- Package for adults (25+) and for families (parents & children)
- Car Free
- Free use of sauna
- Cosy seating area
- Kitchen inventory
- Outdoor furniture
- Bed linen
- Sauna facilities
Choose a date of travel to see the tariffs
Select a date of departure
- Not available
Available places from Safari Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
Available places from
for Safari Tent - Beachcamp de Lakens
Present, for your holiday convenience!
- Capacity of 3-5 people
- Furnished with a table, chairs and rug
- Equipped with beds with warm blankets & pillows (excl. bed linen)
- Pellet stove including 1 bag of wood pellets 10 kg (extra bag €5)
- Outside terrace with table & chairs
- Lamps, mini fridge and electricity
- Including plates, cutlery & cups (5 pers.)
- Nearby showers & toilets
Frequenly asked questions
- What is the shortest route to the beach?
Camping de Lakens is a stone's throw away from the Bloemendaal beach. From the campsite you can reach it in several ways. The quickest way is via the back of the restaurant, from where it is another 100 metres, across a sand dune. You can also head to the beach from Schelpengat, a 1 km route through the dunes. From our main entrance you can take the road in the direction of the boulevard. This last route is about 1 km, about a 10-minute walk.
- Are dogs or other pets allowed?
Camping De Lakens is located in a protected natural area, which means that pets are unfortunately not allowed, even if they stay in the car. If you want to bring your dog on your camping holiday, then please inquire at our sister campsite Geversduin.
- Where do I find the washrooms?
On the map of our campsite you can see icons with the letter B. B means washroom. Washrooms have showers and toilets. The washrooms are heated and have a disabled room, family shower and a baby changing room too. Please ask for the entry code at Reception. All washrooms are open 24/7.
- Until what time can I get through the barrier?
Behind Reception is a barrier that gives the holder of a barrier pass 24/7 access. Should you come back after 22:00, then you can park your car in the car park; the barrier that gives access to the Tourist pitches and Liguster will be closed by then, and won't open until 08:00 in the morning. Konijnenpad has a barrier leading to the De Waard tents and the Season pitches. The 2nd barrier here will be closed from 20:00 to 08:00, except on Fridays, when it closes at 22:00.