UPDATE 29 april 2020
We're living in exceptional times, and very much hope you are all well.
Lately we've been keeping you informed about the latest developments, and we'd like to do that again now.
Just like everyone else, the campsite must adhere to the rules and regulations of the government / The National Institute for Public Health and consult with the Provincial Safeguarding Boards.
In view of the present developments we have decided that guests with their own private bathroom facilities can come and camp from Monday the 4th of May, 09:00. In addition, all rental accommodations with private bathroom will open. Tourist campers with private bathroom will be welcome again too.
We strictly adhere to the instructions and regulations of the National Institute of Public Health (RIVM), and are taking the following measures to protect your health, minimise risks and so allow you to best relax. We ask you to take note of these and remain aware:
- If you have a temperature/fever or a cold, you must not come to the campsite. Stay at home. The people you live with should also do the same.
- Our washrooms, small toilet buildings and sauna facilities are completely closed. The chemical toilet on the outside of our large washroom buildings may be used (see map).
- If you have your own bathroom facilities (minimum a toilet), you are very welcome to come camping.
- You may stay on your Season pitch with members of your own household ONLY. You may not receive visitors of any kind, at any time, including during set-up.
- It is forbidden to assemble in groups. Please keep in mind that if this rule is not followed strictly it can have profound consequences. In addition to health risks the authorities from the Provincial Safeguarding Boards can decide to close the campsite completely.
- The Recreation Team will not be present, until at least the 20th of May. We will look at the situation again after the next government press conference.
- Do you need help from our technical staff? You can request this by telephone, provided the help can be delivered at a distance of 1.5 metres. The technical staff will judge the situation and establish if help can be given while taking into account the safety of all involved.
- Our catering facilities will open partially and offer take away service. More information will be posted shortly on the website of restaurant Gestrand. The restaurant itself as well as the terrace are closed. A take away service will be offered seven days a week. Please check the website for the up to date opening times.
- Supermarket Spar & Behind the Beach bike rental will open with revised opening times. Opening times will be decided on the basis of demand. Please check the website for the latest opening times.
- Reception has revised opening times that can be found on the website. We urge you to contact them by telephone as much as possible and in order to minimise visiting Reception in person. Should you need to come in, then please remember that only one person can be in Reception at any time. Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people. We do not accept any cash, so remember you'll need to pay by card.
- We will follow the revised regulations for company First Aid. You can find these at hetoranjekruis.nl.
- The welcome folders can be picked up at the reception, we do ask if you want to make sure that you only come to the reception when it is not crowded. You can download your barrier pass to drive in at "mydelakens".
What must you do yourself?
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between you and others.
- Do not shake hands, do not hug or kiss.
- Wash you hands regularly, for more than 25 seconds and with water and soap.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, use a paper towel or the inside or your elbow.
- Use paper towels and dispose of them after use.
- If anyone becomes ill, you need to report this immediately by contacting the local General Practice doctor by telephone. You must also keep us informed via 023-5411570.
If you do not have your own bathroom facilities (minimum a toilet), you could consider buying a chemical toilet. They are available from € 50.00. It is not possible to place portaloos, showers or similar items on the Season pitch.
The above measures, combined with your effort and understanding make it possible to start the season after all.
We look forward to it.